JOURNEY FROM THE SEA OF GALILEE TO THE DEAD SEA


Looking at where we have traveled so far on our journey to Jerusalem. The last map I showed you we left off at the Sea of Galilee. To continue on the map you can follow our direction south passing Mt Tabor, remembering the Spring of Harod and how Gideon chose his 300 men. Continue on our journey south and you will see the location of Bet She'an, where I had so many pictures I had to show you, of the remarkable restoration of the Roman ruins. Look just North of the Dead Sea and you will see the location of Jericho, which Wadi Kelt lies close by in the Judean Wilderness where Christ was tempted. South of Jericho and at the North tip of the Dead Sea is the Qumran caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls where discovered. Continue
down along the Dead Sea you will find the location of Ein Gedi and the location of the magnificent ruins of Masada.

No comments:

Post a Comment